It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-27-2009   #1 (permalink)
ragdolls

Default sympathetic pregnancy

i have a male and female radoll cat my female is 7 weeks pregnant going through normal pregnancy but my male is experiancing pregnancy with her swollen belly mamary glands all of it has anyone heard of this before

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-27-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi & welcome!

Yes, I've heard about this before but to be sure I would take him to the vet's
What's your name & your kits'?

Hope to see their pics soon, I love Ragdolls they are adorable cats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-27-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

How interesting, no I hadn't ever heard of that. I agree though, that a vet check up is in order now.

please read this first
Unread 01-28-2009   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Never heard of it before...
Vet will give you the right answer regarding that...
And pls. share us the findings...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 01-28-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Lightbulb

I did hear of this before. Someone told me or read somewhere, I cannot remember exactly...

Unread 02-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
ragdolls

thats what i was told by the vet.. i took them both in.. found out that she was a bit further along than i thought and she had the babies 5 days after the orginal post.. i thought she was 50 days and she was 60 days. i now have 4 beautiful kittens that are going to be spoiled just as her and the dad are. she gave birth on me .. and i tried putting her in a birthing box and in a quiet room away from the family so she can have peace and she kept bringing them to us. so now the kittens and mom sleep on a blanket next to the couch in the living room during the day and at night they sleep in my bed.

Unread 02-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Oh how sweet, congrats! Could you pls post pics for us to see them?

Unread 02-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
ragdolls

as soon as i get pics i will post them

Unread 02-07-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdolls View Post
thats what i was told by the vet.. i took them both in.. found out that she was a bit further along than i thought and she had the babies 5 days after the orginal post.. i thought she was 50 days and she was 60 days. i now have 4 beautiful kittens that are going to be spoiled just as her and the dad are. she gave birth on me .. and i tried putting her in a birthing box and in a quiet room away from the family so she can have peace and she kept bringing them to us. so now the kittens and mom sleep on a blanket next to the couch in the living room during the day and at night they sleep in my bed.
Congratulations on the new babies! They aren't spoiled, they are loved. (And, from their point of view, entitled.)

Can't wait to see!
Unread 02-08-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Me too!

Tags
adorable , babies , beautiful , belly , birth , box , cat , cats , family , female , found , fur , hey , interesting , kittens , love , male , night , pregnancy , pregnant , sleep , vet

Sponsored Cat Links