It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
garfield96

Question Wild cat!

My cat goes wild whan ever she gets her food. She is fully black and little. I do not know what is wrong with her. If you do not pay attention she will run between your legs. Do you have any advice?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
catz1

Hi!
Unless you're starving her, which I'm sure you're not, I don't understand the question. Sounds like a cat to me, they just love mealtime.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

yep, just being a "normal"cat. If you want to distract her while you are preparing her meal you could introduce her to the Chase the Kibble Game. Toss a kibble across the floor and watch her chase it down. It's Great Fun for all!
Unread 02-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Yeah, mine also do the same thing, nothing new...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 02-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

I always keep their biscuits in a plastic sealed container,when I was out on Valentines day,my son left it on the worktop in the kitchen.Finn wrestled the container to the floor,and the top came off.(I know it was him,I've caught him at it before,LOL)Well there was a thousand or more kibbles all over the kitchen.And 7 cats munchin through them.Oh they're so naughty,but entertaining!xxxxx
Unread 02-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Smart Finn!!!

Unread 02-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
I always keep their biscuits in a plastic sealed container,when I was out on Valentines day,my son left it on the worktop in the kitchen.Finn wrestled the container to the floor,and the top came off.(I know it was him,I've caught him at it before,LOL)Well there was a thousand or more kibbles all over the kitchen.And 7 cats munchin through them.Oh they're so naughty,but entertaining!xxxxx
My Mazy cat discovered that trick too, the clever girl, so now I have to keep the containers in the cupboard.
Unread 02-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

We also hide their food, just in case...

Tags
advice , black , cat , cats , food , fun , game , girl , great , hey , love , question , smart , wild

Sponsored Cat Links