It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-31-2009   #21 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

To Acer : Don't worry, pal, I already know you better. This is you, and I love you the way you are, just as I love my cats the way they are. Besides, your belief is right (thank you for holding fast to what you believe), and it really made me sick also to know this cat-declawing thing keeps going on. That's why I always give people a second chance, hoping that there will be MORE and MORE awareness on this banning issue, and LESS and LESS disaster caused to our fur-friends.

To Mandy : I'm touched by how much you respect the cats ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-31-2009   #22 (permalink)
lynnbaggs

Thanks again everyone for helping. I do feel terrible about having her declawed, and I won't have another kitty declawed. I assure all of you I love her more than anything and take very good care of her. (I think someone earlier mentioned "spoiled" ha ha) I will try the plugins, and possibly getting her a friend. I don't really get mad when she knocks things over, I'm just frustrated trying to figure out what I can do to help with this behavior. I'm telling you, she is way more hyper and orniery than any other feline I have ever seen! But this may also be due to her breed, I don't know if I mentioned she's an American Curl - Highland Lynx mix. I think I got that right. She is so interesting, and I knew she was going to be a challenge. I guess I'm really thinking some of her destructive behavior could be her way of trying to tell me something, and I don't want to neglect whatever it may be she's telling me If there's some way I can get her to exert all of that energy towards something else

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-31-2009   #23 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Maybe you can post some pix please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 03-31-2009   #24 (permalink)
lynnbaggs

I will post pix as soon as a get a charger for my camera all of my pix are trapped at the moment

Unread 03-31-2009   #25 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hi Lynn !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnbaggs View Post
Thanks again everyone for helping. I do feel terrible about having her declawed, and I won't have another kitty declawed. I assure all of you I love her more than anything and take very good care of her.
Finally, join the club, Lynn
Hope you can find a charger for your camera, I think Maya can't wait to see your cute fur-babe's pix, and so can't I...

Unread 04-01-2009   #26 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
Finally, join the club, Lynn
Hope you can find a charger for your camera, I think Maya can't wait to see your cute fur-babe's pix, and so can't I...

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
addition , adult , animal , another cat , attack , baby , bad behavior , bad cat , behavior , bite , bites , biting , care , cat , cats , chewing , claws , cut , defensive , dogs , eating , environment , facts , fast , fights , friends , fur , furniture , girl , great , happy , hey , highland lynx , home , house , hyper , interesting , jumping , kitty , lost , love , mat , nervous , new to this , nice , pet , playing , problems , rescue , scratching , shelter , smell , spayed , stop , story , surgery , toys , vet , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links