It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
blamb

Talking Cats Peeing In House

I moved a few years ago, I use to move quite a bit. My cats always came along, they never seem to mind. Well this last time they started peeing all over my house. So my Ex took them back, the house they came from. They didn't pee there. Now he's had enough, he says they cost to much, they smell, they poop outside of the litter box. I don't want them to go any where except here with me, but I need some advice, if they pee how do I stop them. They will be stressed, I have dogs and they use to live with them, but they haven't in 4 years. Does any one have any ideas for me?????????? Please let me know ASAP, I'm getting them in the next two weekends.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Hi, blamb, welcome to the forum. I'm Irene, proudly owned by three furry babies who I love unconditionally and equally. To me, they're NOT JUST CATS ! They are my babies. You can see them in my profile's album and my photo/my album at the Cat's Pictures section.

I'm strongly convinced that your cats do that to tell you and your Ex something. That's the way they communicate when something is wrong (physically, emotionally...) I also believe they will be more than happy to be back with you. Trust their instinct, they always know who DO cares for them. I had similar problem when I used to live in 2 different places and moved then lock my kitties in a separate room (a very spacious room), it was very stressful for them, especially for my Princess. She used to communicate to me that way, even destroyed my furnitures. My next door neighbor used to tell me that she was crying desperately and loudly nonstop when I wasn't around (that broke my heart to pieces...). Now, everything is back to normal after I got them back in the same place (finally) as their permanent home (cats need time and our patience to adjust in teir new territory). I believe everything will be fine after your cats settle down with you too. Can't wait for them to be back home again. Please keep us updated.

Please introduce your cats, what are their names ? And please post some pictures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Irene Jims; 06-03-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

What exactly does it have to do with your EX, after all you are no longer together, or at least that's how it sounds to me? Just love your kitties, my Saffy wee's where she shouldn't and my hubby constantly says that she is going to live outside, but I won't allow it, you will just have to persevere and use a good quality cleaner preferably from your vet if you can afford it. Oh and welcome!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 06-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
Maddmag2

ask your vet for a scent killer that they use in their clinic. your cats are trying to claim their territory & other cats have left their scent before you moved there. it can seep into adhesive under tile or permiate wood so washing will not help. the solution from the vet should solve the problem. just sprinkle on the floor & let it dry. good luck. it worked for me.

Tags
advice , babies , box , cat's , cats , crying , dogs , dry , happy , hey , home , house , kitties , litter , litter box , love , peeing , pictures , poop , problem , profile , smell , stop , vet

Sponsored Cat Links