It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
Sharon78

Default Bathroom Issue

I've had Rosco for a week now.. and he's doing great... but.. he's had a few bathroom issues.

Yesterday, I found he had used the sink.... that was my fault.

Today, I found he used the bathtub,... I am going to get another litter box, so maybe thats the problem (i have one in each bathroom, but I don't think he can get into the one yet)

Now.. when he was at the vet, they said he had worms, which is pretty normal. So she gave me some pills. He had one dose friday, and gets one again on the 8th.

He also isn't having solid poos... they are kinda mushy looking and rather yellow. I don't know if that is due to the worms, his food, or what. and its very stinky.

Any ideas?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi Sharon!

Maybe you can help & show him where his "bathroom" is...

For solid poos give him fatty cream cheese, this will help him.

Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Yes Sharon, Maya is right. But if Rosco's condition persists, please take him to the vet, and bring his poo with you for the vet to test.

Tags
bat , box , food , found , great , hey , litter , litter box , pills , poo , problem , test , vet

Sponsored Cat Links