It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road
Talking Oh what a night!

Any night with my kitties is interesting, but last night really took the cake! Ms. Cami is truly a diva, and when she has a tantrum, look out!
Here's our night:
1am: Bed, all animals curled by my legs.
2am: Cami starts to meow and play with Dante, aggravating the dog (lots of growling on Lily's part), so I shoo both cats off the bed.
2:01am: Cami is not happy, so she decides to hop back on the bed and bite my hands.
2:02am: I put Cami back on the floor for biting me too much.
2:03am: Cami tries again, this time biting my feet. Dante joins in the biting...
2:05am: Both cats shooed from the bed AGAIN
2:06am: Cami decides to throw a diva tantrum, crawls UNDER the bed and proceeds to claw the heck out of it.
2:07am-2:15am: I am trying to get Cami from under the bed, she's not having it. Hissing, growling, swiping at me!
2:15am: I've had enough, need some sleep, so I lift the corner of the bed and let it slam back down in the frame.
2:16am: Cami bolts from under the bed, leaves the room.
After that I was able to sleep until 4am, when Dante decided that it was time to wake me up for breakfast

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Hahaha sounds famliliar Pixie and Sasha seem to have mad fits round the house each night, sometimes it spills onto the bed and wakes us up! We tend to leave them to it - to try and get a reasonable nights sleep!!

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
Hahaha sounds famliliar Pixie and Sasha seem to have mad fits round the house each night, sometimes it spills onto the bed and wakes us up! We tend to leave them to it - to try and get a reasonable nights sleep!!
I try to sleep, even with the biting. Problem is, when she doesn't get the attention she wants, Cami bites HARD! She was never a biter, just a nibbler. Dante was the biter, now he's turned into the nibbler (on my feet). The tables have turned LOL
Unread 08-03-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamiDante View Post
I try to sleep, even with the biting. Problem is, when she doesn't get the attention she wants, Cami bites HARD! She was never a biter, just a nibbler. Dante was the biter, now he's turned into the nibbler (on my feet). The tables have turned LOL
Haha ! Which ever direction the table turns.. you'll still have to bear with them ! Hope you can get some more sleep tonight !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Hilarious!

I know how you feel. When Anastasia doesn't manage to wake us up, she decides to bite our feet, not too hard though. But I am ticklish!

Tags
age , bite , bites , biting , cats , dog , growling , happy , hissing , house , interesting , kitties , meow , night , play , problem , sleep , wake

Sponsored Cat Links