It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

twokitties is on a distinguished road
Default My 3 cats geese

I have 3 cats they seem not to get along they are all persians they are to have great personalitys. Zoey is 12 I had her for a long time before the other 2 just came this year . I feel she might be jealous because she growls ad hisses and swats at eachother mostly at the new commer Opie is twice the size of her she is only 6 lbs, she has gotten used to the kitten. But just worried if they will ever get along. I had Opie 3-4 months. Please help. Should I find another home for Opie I love him though I rescued him from a garage.

Thanks
Deb

Last edited by twokitties; 10-24-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Hi Deb,
As you said Zoey is 'queen of the house' and used to having your undivided attention. Am I right that you've had your newest cat for around 4 months? As long as it's just hissing & growling and there's no real aggression I wouldn't worry. Just make sure Zoey gets lots of attention & has places to go when she wants a bit of peace & quiet from the other two cats. Even if they're never best buddies I am sure they will tolerate each other. My elder cat often hisses & grumbles at our other cat and we've had her two years now!
Helen
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
aggression , cat , cats , great , growling , growls , hey , hissing , home , house , kitten , queen , worry

Sponsored Cat Links