It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

princesskittygirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default kitten is becoming more demanding and other things

She seems to cry loudly outside my bedroom door every so often often in the night its very irritating I dont know why she knows her bed is on the landing she has the amnenties to keep her happy as soon as i come out in the night to go to the bathroom she hounds me.she started doing this last week or two.

Also she scratches my sofas and then runs off if she sees me seeing her so i cant catch her to tell her off the layout of this house is terrible as its all open plan apart from the bedrooms,bathroom and kitchen. Theres no way to stop her at night she has a scratch post toys etc.. soo annoying.

she is a little hellian at the moment she will be all nice one bit then she will swipe me and run away she cant not be naughty and i end up chasing her from my bedroom as she manages to do something unwanted.shes only in the bedroom in the day with me for a short while but she will FIND something to do mischeif with then she will run somehwere where i cant get her like other day she went inside my cabin bed after scratching me for telling her off i had to get my friend to pull out the whole bed to get her.

I dont know what to think, im getting fed up with her rather than enjoying her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Hello!
How old is your kitten now? She may have plenty of toys to keep her entertained but cats need lots of interactive playtime. How often do you play with her each day? Unfortunately kittens are very playful, curious little creatures and love to explore and investigate things. I'm sure she doesn't mean to be naughty and she certainly won't want to make you 'fed up', she just wants you to love her and she wants to spend time with you. She will not understand why she can't get into your room during the night and is 'hounding' you when you get up as she is pleased to see you, cats are active during the night, it is their nature. How are you disciplining her? There are plenty of threads on this forum with advice on preventing cats from scratching furniture & dealing with problem behaviour.
Please don't get mad with her & please don't think I am criticising you (if she is behaving badly it can be frustrating) but remember that cats (especially kittens) need attention, love & sometimes loads of patience.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

princesskittygirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much for your advice I gave her lots of huggles today and will follow what you said.

Tags
advice , behaviour , cats , fur , furniture , happy , house , kitten , kittens , love , nice , night , play , problem , scratching , scratching furniture , stop , toys

Sponsored Cat Links