It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-29-2009   #51 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

I have a real tree and none of my cats are interested in it, if Princesskittygirl3, doesn't want her kitty attacking her tree, then she shouldn't put one up, and certainly shouldn't have anything with feathers and other items that cats like to play with! She should also understand that shouting and screaming at her cat will not really have too much effect on the cat, squirting water at the cat will only help when she catches her in the act, but is useless during the night. Honestly she needs to chill with regards to the cat! One other thing if I remember correctly ingesting tinsel can cause all sorts of internal problems, including cutting the intestines.
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-03-2010   #52 (permalink)
Kitten

princesskittygirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you need to stay out my face!!

In future do not address me as SHE you are replying as if your talking ABOUT me instead of to me.

what is with people on here? so rude

FYI madam this was dealt with over 3 weeks ago and is now resolved.

Any more of these people and im not posting here anymore ive had enough now.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-03-2010   #53 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Please, all arguments stop here.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. We don't necessarily have to agree, but we can discuss in an adult and civil manner.

Thank you.

Max24

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Unread 01-04-2010   #54 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Wow, so sorry i didn't mean to offend, but you keep whining about your kitty, and in all honesty I was just pointing out the dangers of tinsel, and I wasn't being rude. You on the other hand have been nothing but rude!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 01-05-2010   #55 (permalink)
Kitten

princesskittygirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point

You make out your sorry and then your next sentence is blaming ME for being rude? I WAS not rude you were rude to me with your snotty comments!!
It looks like you didnt even bother reading through the threads.

Take responsbilty for your OWN actions and stop blaming other people . T
This honesntly the worst forum ive ever come across condicence? catty people in a cat forum ?

im leaving now ive had enough of your comments and people being snotty im just going to take advice from a vet in future im not joining any more animal forums.

Tags
aggressive , animal , another cat , apartment , attacking , baby , beautiful , birds , bite , black , blog , box , breeders , breeds , bully , care , carpet , cat , cat toys , cats , christmas , classic , crying , cut , dog , dogs , dry food , eating , facts , fast , food , found , friends , funny , girl , groom , growls , happy , hey , hiding , hissing , home , house , kitten , kittens , kitties , kitty , lazy , litter , litter box , lucky , maine coon , mat , new home , opinion , outdoor , peeing , pill , play , playing , poison , pregnant , problems , queen , rare , scratching , scream , search , shelter , small , social , spayed , toys , water , window

Sponsored Cat Links