It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

scuba0095 is on a distinguished road
Default depressed going to have a nervous breakdown

help me please

ok i rescued a cat off the streets a month ago amazing cat we are best friends i do volenteer work and feed ferals and she helps tell me when a feral is around the trap anyways we always work as a team even if the house door is open my cat does not run off and she does not socialize wit hferals if they come soemtimes she will howl at them through the window but she wont walk up to them or anything

today i took a siamese cat off the street dumped by its owners the siamese loved me she let me pet her and pick her up and i took her to a room in my house me and the siamese were bonding

my stupid friend wanted to see the siamese and let my cat in while he was doing it anyways my cat did something shocking she went up to the siamese who is bigger and stronger looking then her and actually engaged it in a fight now i have never had this happen before between two pets i am use to keeping nutered male cats and the ydont fight this violently.

my cat all out attacked the siamese made her pee herself but the siamese was furcious and defened herself i threw a pillow in there and got my cat away

my cat left the room and then after 2 minutes my cat acted like nothing happend and shes the only cat in the house

HOWEVER the siamese changed i went back in the room to see how she was she started lip smacking she spat at me hissed at me and RUSHED me like she was going to attack and kill me now she did this to me twice and only went like 4 feet near her! I have never been attacked by a cat like that and it really really scared the crap out of me i mean its somethings thats never happend.

the siamese loved me but my cat ruined it all ??? I just cant believe she views me as her enemy now i cant get more then 10 feet closer to her without her going after me

im so depressed i dont think this is going to work should i try to find a home for the siamese asap?? ITs so sad because i felt like me and the siamese were about to bond and maybe my cat sensed that and i have a feeling my current cat will do anything in her power to prevent me from having relationships with other cats im close to tears

i just dont get how my current cat is snot scared of the angry siamese i mean she out right attacked it no fear the siamese is bigger and stronger looking my cat is a cute orange fluff ball
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

My first reaction to this is give the siamese a chance to calm down after something like that.. Couple hours maybe.. She may still be in shock herself. Leave her for a bit, then go back in and see if she does the same thing. If not, then definitely keep your kitty away, lol, and continue bonding sessions. If she does make attack-like moves again.. It would likely be best to get her into a better situation ASAP.
Unread 04-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

scuba0095 is on a distinguished road

well today she is the same hissing and growling i stayed 10 feet away her not sure what to do i gota move her soon my roomate is going to move in with her 2 dogs and cat

i have a small extra bedroom this siamese could stay in as long as she doesnt kill me

i have a feeling if she went to the spca she would just be put down they are over run with kittens
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

That time of year, sadly... I really don't know what else to tell you, hopefully someone else can chime in here and help

Really sorry for your situation though, I know it can't be easy...

Tags
amazing , angry , attack , calm , cat , cats , changed , cute , depressed , dogs , fight , friends , growling , hey , hissing , home , house , kitten , kittens , kitty , male , nervous , pee , pet , sad , scared , siamese , small , socialize , window

Sponsored Cat Links