It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-28-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

kristin.vah is on a distinguished road
Default Munchkin Cat Questions

Hello.
I am making a research for my school about cat breeds.One breed that i took to research is munchkin,please help me by answering these questions below,if you are a owner of munckin.
1.What does your cat eat?
2.how does your cat behaves like at home?
3.how is he trying to get your attention?
4.what is hes character?
5.other interesting facts about him.
I am very grateful for the help.
Thank you
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-28-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Munchkin cats are really not all that different from normal cats, truth be told.. They just have much shorter legs. A friend of mine has two of them, and they're just like regular house-cats, though admittedly much funnier to watch run around chasing strings and lasers because you'd never realize just how fast they can move, and they kind of leap around rather than run... Almost a cat-like rabbit, lol. They eat the same food as the other 6 cats (I think they get Fancy Feast wet in various flavors, and free fed Fancy Feast dry). But yeah, generally, they're not very different from your usual house-cat. If you're interested, check out this adorable guy on YouTube.. YouTube - kimbreynol's Channel

Tags
adorable , cats , dry , facts , fast , food , free , fun , hey , home , house , interesting , munchkin , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links