It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Cool
get outa there sook is on a distinguished road
Smile rocka by kitty

Hi everyone, I'm Nelle my 5 month old kitten Sookie does this thing where she will go comletely crazy {picture the tazmanian devil} and run back and forth through the entire aparment distroying anything that get in her way. She will continue to so this until i pick her up and actually rock her like a baby. Once i do that and put her down she is nice and calm and is my little angel again. BUT if my boyfriend does the same thing and puts her down it doesn't work lol. Any one else ever encouter anything like this. At first i thought it was because she is use to being spoiled but he spoils her more then i do.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-02-2011   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum. thats actually kind of funny. My cats will have what I call a"spaz attack" and do the same thing. Its not good when its 3am and I am trying to sleep but usually they will stop and look around as if "what did I do"......
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-02-2011   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Hi and welcome to you and Sookie! What you describe (the crazies) is normal kitten (and cat) behavior.

The Rock-a-bye part is something Sookie has trained you to do, because she likes it and you must be a very smart human to figure out what she wanted so quickly.

Be sure to give your kitten several interactive Game times with you every day, preferably at the same times every day, that will help keep her from getting into mischief at other times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 01-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Cool
get outa there sook is on a distinguished road
Default she trained me well

lol oh yeah she has had us in training since day one! Luckily when se does this it's around bed time so after I rock her she goes rght to sleep HAHAHA. We playe with her just about the whle time we are home. She loves to play fetch! We throw one of her jingly balls she goes and gets it lol we ire eacoter out! But she ALWAYS finds then energy to goon her war path. I have to admit I like rockig her lol.
Unread 01-13-2011   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

ToledoCats is on a distinguished road

Sounds like you're her mama and he's just her playmate. Kittens are absolutely bonkers until they're about 2 years old. This is because most cats aren't emotionally mature until they're 2. Their growing bodies require more nutrients - more energy - and they exert that energy by stampeding through the house. Because you're her "mom", she feels comforted by you and this helps to calm her.

Tags
attack , baby , behavior , boyfriend , calm , cat , cats , crazy , fun , funny , game , hey , home , house , kitten , kittens , kitty , nice , picture , sleep , smart , stop , training

Sponsored Cat Links