It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-23-2011   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Cheerful
Hawki is on a distinguished road
Talking Slider's makin a Food Mess

Slider has just started to do something pecular....He has begun scooping his dry food out of the bowl and scattering it all around. This is a new behavior on his part, he's never done this before, it is only in the last few days that he's begun doing this. As far as I know nothing has changed between Callie and Slider. I feed both of them their seperate bowls of wet food and fill both bowls of dry food in the am before I go to work, Slider apparently does his thing after I leave and before Rose gets up.
Can anyone explain why Slider's decided to make Rose's life more interesting by having her clean the kitchen floor before she has her 1st cup of morning coffee?
Note: This behavior trait could have dire consiquences for Slider....Rose is not a 'Ray of joyous Sunshine' before her morning coffee.

Butch
Husband to Rose, Servant to Callie; Man Butler to Slider.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-23-2011   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

acerlt is on a distinguished road

Mazy eats like this:

YouTube - mazyeating

By the way, my cats have a favorite Game called Chase the Kibble Game. I stand in the kitchen and toss the kibbles and they chase them down and eat them.

So Slider is just trying to make his own Game, I bet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-23-2011   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Hawki is on a distinguished road

Mazy is cute as she eats...unfortunately neither Callie or Slider eats anything other than whats in a bowl...we got them a cat toy egg that you put treats in and as they bat it around a treat will come out....they play with it, a treat will exit the egg onto the rug and they will totally ignore the treat and either continue playing or quit all together and still ignore the treats lying on the rug.
Callie did this before Slider came into her life, I made the bowl holder and that stopped her...Slider just scoops the food out and bats it around.
He might be playing a new game, he seems to be feeling better and he is slowly becoming more friendly and hanging around us more. I hope he out grows this game quickly

Butch
Husband to Rose, Servant to Callie; Man Butler to Slider.

Tags
bat , behavior , cat , cats , changed , clean , cute , dry , dry food , egg , food , friendly , game , hey , interesting , mess , morning , play , playing , wet food , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links