It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-10-2013   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

I'd trust acerlt's advice over that of any vet tech. Shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezza View Post
well, thank you for putting me in my place. as a vet tech for years and currently in vet school...i'm sure you know way more than i do. you are actually the type of person who has made me NOT join sites like this. You refuse to believe that you DO NOT know the ins and outs of animal health and behavior. You think that because you have "had cats and have been around them" for a number of years makes you an expert. You discount my experience, knowledge, education and expertise....all because you think you "know better." Thank you for proving me right. NO ONE should take the advice of anyone but their vet when it comes to the health of their animals. PERIOD.POINT.BLANK.

You can have your site and keep it "ms. know it all." and go on spreading your ignorance....

i'm done with this site and all the others....You are the type of person who proves to me everything that is wrong with this country these days....
You know, it's people like YOU that are what's wrong with the world. You think just because you went through all that schooling, that YOU know everything, and won't take anymore because YOU know it all. News flash - You don't know it all, and it's OBVIOUS by the fact that this thread even EXISTS. Another news flash - most vets are in the practice for the money involved and couldn't care less about the pets or their owners, and you appear to me to be like that. "I know it all, take my advice or to hell with you." That's what I see here.........Good riddance.

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-04-2018   #12 (permalink)
Newborn

Bbushnell2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezza View Post
well, thank you for putting me in my place. as a vet tech for years and currently in vet school...i'm sure you know way more than i do. you are actually the type of person who has made me NOT join sites like this. You refuse to believe that you DO NOT know the ins and outs of animal health and behavior. You think that because you have "had cats and have been around them" for a number of years makes you an expert. You discount my experience, knowledge, education and expertise....all because you think you "know better." Thank you for proving me right. NO ONE should take the advice of anyone but their vet when it comes to the health of their animals. PERIOD.POINT.BLANK.

You can have your site and keep it "ms. know it all." and go on spreading your ignorance....

i'm done with this site and all the others....You are the type of person who proves to me everything that is wrong with this country these days....

I'm sorry but I have to say something. All that other person was saying about not knowing everything I'm guessing was not a bash on ur intelligence . not one single person in this whole Damn universe knows everything just fyi. And also you are an educated person being a vet tech I'm assuming ud think u would be able to handle criticism much better than that. Also not all vets are the same just like not one person is the same . for example I talked to a vet today about a concern I had for my cat hence why I'm on this site and they gave me no answers unless I paid them to look at my kitty when she could have given me some sort of advice based on what I said....so all I'm getting at is no one knows everything and tht is what research is for no need to get upset and turn this informational feed into a stupid fighting match. Also I mean no disrespect just saying the truth ... Thanks end rant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-15-2018   #13 (permalink)
Newborn

zsalinas889 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbushnell2 View Post
I'm sorry but I have to say something. All that other person was saying about not knowing everything I'm guessing was not a bash on ur intelligence . not one single person in this whole Damn universe knows everything just fyi. And also you are an educated person being a vet tech I'm assuming ud think u would be able to handle criticism much better than that. Also not all vets are the same just like not one person is the same . for example I talked to a vet today about a concern I had for my cat hence why I'm on this site and they gave me no answers unless I paid them to look at my kitty when she could have given me some sort of advice based on what I said....so all I'm getting at is no one knows everything and tht is what research is for no need to get upset and turn this informational feed into a stupid fighting match. Also I mean no disrespect just saying the truth ... Thanks end rant
Very well said! I definitely agree with you. Not all vets are the same 'cause we're all humans and we don't know every single thing in this world.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
babies , birth , box , care , cat , clean , dry food , dying , fixed , food , health , heat , hey , house , in heat , kittens , kitties , litter , litter box , meowing , neutering , nutrition , opinion , pregnant , sad , sleep , smell , spayed , stop , vet , water

Sponsored Cat Links