It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-12-2013   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

tere.dare is on a distinguished road
Default Paws at I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS! ???

I have a 2yr old neutered male rescue; I've had him for 3 months.
Recently I noticed that he sits with his back against the wall with his back legs up. He kept pawing and digging (not clawing) on his lower abdomen. At 1st I thought he was trying to scratch his butt sense he's overweight and maybe couldn't reach it otherwise. That I noticed he was pawing at his one freckled nipple. As I watched him do this, I realized he was pawing or scratching his I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!. I've never seen this before in any of my other cats. I don't know if he just discovered he had a I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS! while pawing at that funny looking freckled nipple or if his I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS! might be itchy. I'm afraid he's going to rub it raw. I don't think he has a UTI as he doesn't act ill or has problems urinating. He looks so funny doing it, but a little embarrassing when someone comes over. Reminds me of an old man sitting and scratching himself (gross). Any thoughts?

by 'I LOVE CATS! I LOVE CATS! I LOVE CATS! I mean his pee-wee...apparently I can't use the proper term.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-31-2013   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

thelifeofzeus is on a distinguished road

Yes, I love cats too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-29-2014   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

Haider01 is on a distinguished road

I would take your kitty to the vet, this is not normal activity level for a cat that young.

What are you feeding her?

Tags
cat , cats , clawing , fun , funny , kitty , love , male , overweight , pee , problems , raw , rescue , scratch , scratching , thoughts , uti , vet

Sponsored Cat Links