It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-14-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Richi The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Keeping us up at night. HELP!

Here we go again with our Richi

I know we do post lots lately but its just so exciting to have our new kitten home and exploring this forum and the vast options of getting suggestions and help in the care of our cutie.

Here goes our question:

Since day one Richi has explored options on how to get on our bed and he has managed to jump up and loves sleepin in between us or on our legs. Since he is such a young kitten we don't feel comfortable placing him in a separate room and closing the door,altho that is what it would take for him not to try n climb up our bed to sleep with us. Eventho we do wear em out with playtime at around 9pm and give em some food right after that it seems that he falls asleep with us at round 10.30 or 11 pm n then wakes us up at 1.30 n then in a 2-3 hour rhythm. I feel like we are being parents of a newborn hahaha its a great exercise for a baby but then again it really wears me out. Right now its still ok as Im not workin but when Im back to work for 60% I need my energy hehehe.

Any suggestions?

With lots of love and meow,Kat
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-15-2015   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Busy
Sunlight is on a distinguished road

Hi. He is a young kitten, there is not a lot what you can do about this. After little time he will get used to it and will sleep till you sleep. (or not ) But do not make the mistake to wake up and play with her at night, because he will learn that.
What you can try, to play with him before you go in the bed. Something what really makes him tired.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunlight For This Useful Post:

Tags
baby , care , food , great , home , kitten , meow , mistake , new kitten , newborn , night , play , question , sleep , suggestions , wake

Sponsored Cat Links