It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-01-2016   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

laura_d is on a distinguished road
Default How Suzu became playful again

Hey everyone,

I'm Laura and I've been reading this forum for the past few months now. And recently I decided to create an account so I can share an experience with you.

Let me tell you the backstory first. Suzu(my cat) was a happy and playful cat even though he was in his adult life.

But at one point he became more lazy(than before) and distant from us, he did not wanted to play with us anymore, which at first we thought that it might be some illness or just adult life.

We tried a lot of vet/cat experts but at the end the results were absolute zero. The common answer was "It might be stress related".

We did not knew what to do and a friend of mine did some bio-energetic work on herself and she mentioned that the practitioner does the same energy work on his animals(horse & dogs). We had nothing to lose, so why not try it.

We paid for one session which was 27$(I think) and he did his energy work remotely(from his home). The results were pretty quick actually. I still don't understand what happened but he said that Suzu had some emotional trauma that made him feel bad(depressed).

I know that it sounds woo-woo but I'm thankful for what this man did for me and my family. To be honest every time I hear someone complaining about their chronic moodiness and stress whether it is related to themselves or their pets I refer them to him.

If you are having similar problems with your cat I can give you his contact information. He loves to work both with humans and animals.

[I'm not very if I this is the right place for this thread]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to laura_d For This Useful Post:

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
adult , cat , depressed , dogs , family , happy , hey , home , lazy , problems , stress , vet

Sponsored Cat Links