It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-25-2016   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Rimalucy is on a distinguished road
Smile Is my cat unusual?

Hi, my 9 yr old mostly Bombay male cat, having had a meal, immediately wants me (definitively) to join him in looking out the window to the street where he can see other animals, birds, etc. for about 10 mins. It surprised me because I always thought cats were solitary hunters, if not 'family' members otherwise, so it's nice to be included (one cat house) but I'm curious if the behaviour is a cat thing, just his thing, or ?? Btw, we walk outside every day otherwise - he has a 4 pt. harness and visits a female friend down the road who follows us home, but he really wants to meet a little Bombay female next door who's too shy (ex-feral) to let him :.

Last edited by Rimalucy; 04-25-2016 at 09:01 AM. Reason: to define
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-25-2016   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

No it is not unusual for cats to create little routines and habits with their humans. What the routine is is entirely up to the cat. He decides what he wants to have happen, then he trains you to do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-25-2016   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

Rimalucy is on a distinguished road

Thanks - I've had cats forever, but this one's been an 'only' for a while now and I guess I'm paying closer attention to every little thing . We certainly do have lots of routines, but this one's newish... maybe I just didn't catch on sooner. He's definitely in charge of things!
Unread 05-20-2016   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

mic.alan is on a distinguished road

It is ok for kittens

Tags
behaviour , birds , bombay , cat , cats , family , female , feral , home , house , kitten , kittens , male , nice , window

Sponsored Cat Links