It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default What Is My Cat Thinking?: The Essential Guide to Understanding Pet Behavior

What Is My Cat Thinking? is essential for learning to respond to your cat's changing needs. Did you ever wonder why she licks her paws, scratches the furniture or brings dead animals into the house? This book lifts the lid on cat behavior and helps you communicate more effectively with your pet. Includes questions and answer sections and specially commissioned photography.
Customer Review: Not a Bad Little Book!
The author seems to know her stuff. The book has an excellent lay out. Lots of pictures, easy to navigate, wonderful index, sort of like a FAQ on cat behavior. Everyone from the novice to experienced cat owner is likely to learn something about the subject. The subject itself is a little bland. Before you cat lovers all get upset about this remark, let me explain. According to Bailey the majority of cat behavior is rather simple, basic needs for safety, exploration, food, etc. Cat behavior is also rather simple: tail up or down, rub off scent, etc. This makes portions of the book repetitious. This is not a complaint. It is better to be truthful and a little bland than to invent a bunch of human response and lay those on the cat. All in all it's a good book and worth owning. Cat owners won't be disappointed.
Customer Review: Superb Cat Info ! ! ! ! !
This book was wonderful - I have had cats all of my life and have read many books and articles regarding them - but this one did answer a lot of questions. Easy reading, great captions and lovely photographs !

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
behavior , book , books , cat , cat behavior , cat lovers , cat's , cats , food , fur , furniture , great , guide , house , lovers , pet , pictures , upset

Sponsored Cat Links