It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > General Cat Discussion > Cat Product Reviews > Cat Book Reviews
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Doris Dingle's Crafty Cat Activity Book: Games, Toys & Hobbies to Keep Your Cat's Mind Active

Dingle shares her years of feline know-how in this book of toys and games guaranteed to keep your cat a kitten forever. Clever illustrations thoughout.
Customer Review: Tons of fun
This book was as much fun to read as is was helpful. Some of the games in it, I already play with my cats, but there were plenty of other original games that were a blast. The book is written casually, so it's funny to read. And the illustrations are good, too.
Customer Review: Fantastic Kitty Fun
This is a great book with excellent and little or not cost games and toys for cats. I have tried 4 games already and I just recieved the book. Pita Puss had a great time! and I did too. He really enjoyed the shoe box ride and he already plays in water so the bobbing for vegi's was a big hit. If you have a cat this is a must for you. Know anyone with a cat they will really enjoy this book as a gift. The illustrations are great and the writing is witty and fun to read. Try it you will like it!

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
book , box , cat , cat's , cats , funny , games , gift , great , hey , kitten , kitty , play , toys , water

Sponsored Cat Links