It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > General Cat Discussion > Cat Product Reviews > Cat Book Reviews
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default The Craggy Hole in My Heart and the Cat Who Fixed It: Over the Edge and Back with My Dad, My Cat, and Me

In this inspiring and joyous book, New York Times bestselling author Geneen Roth introduces her remarkable twenty-pound cat, Mister Blanche, and her beloved father, Bernard, as she takes readers deep into the story of how each finally taught her to love without reservation and accept that she might someday lose those whom she believed she couldn’t live without. Told with warmth and wit, The Craggy Hole in My Heart and The Cat Who Fixed It is a poignant and funny story about how to live with love—and never live without it.
Customer Review: Worth re-reading over and over!
I love this book and I often re-read it. Funny and clever writing. Easy to relate to and written with heart!
Customer Review: Hope for those who have suffered a loss
Parents, like all humans, are imperfect. When they die, we sometimes recall events, actions, and issues that make us question why we may have ever thought they loved us. Pets, on the other hand, come with no strings attached. They love unconditionally and are a source of joy that is boundless. Geneen covers losing both in the funny and touching book, which may offer healing and hope for those who have lost either.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
book , cat , fixed , fun , funny , hey , lost , new york , question , story

Sponsored Cat Links