It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > General Cat Discussion > Cat Product Reviews > Cat Book Reviews
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default GMAT CAT: Answers to the Real Essay Questions--Teacher-Tested Strategies, Techniques for Scoring High (Third Edition) (Arco GMAT Answers to the Real Essay Questions)

Every GMAT-takers dream come true!Now for the first time, the test-makers are releasing all 150 real GMAT essay questions in advance -- and ARCO is ready with sample answers to every question! GMAT-takers everywhere who must face the dreaded essay section will be clamoring for this exclusive new guide -- and its sure to fly off your bookstore shelves! Features include:_ 10 strategies to add points to essay scores_ Inside tips on what the graders are looking for_ Expert coaching from test-prep prosMark Alan Stewart is a California-based test-prep coach and the author of numerous ARCO study guides. Frederick J. OToole is a professor of philosophy at California State Polytechnic University in San Luis Obispo.
Customer Review: A realistic picture of the actual scene
This book gives one a thorough insight into the essay questions for GMAT. It is a must read for anyone giving the GMAT. It gets one thinking on the lines of the GMAT test setters. On the day of the GMAT one has to type one's own ideas but this book definitely prepares one for it.
Customer Review: Questions Are No Longer Available Online!
I ordered this book online. When I received the book, I was surprised to find that no questions are available in the book. I followed the instructions in the book to download the questions, but it 's a dead link!!! I could not find any other information on publisher's site. Do not buy this book unless you can find the questions to match the essays.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
teaching

Default Re: Techniques for Scoring High

Teachers are second mothers after your own mother(irrespective of genders).Who spreads the knowledge, to not just one child but to hunderds in their lifetime.i can say about teaching is that "teachers play an important role for support and guidance of students life and their career".Teaching means - Teacher Meaning and Student Learning and Praxis II test giving you the chance to becoming a Teacher by Teaching Certified Courses.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
books , california , cat , guide , picture , play , test , tips , type

Sponsored Cat Links