It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > General Cat Discussion > Cat Product Reviews > Cat Book Reviews
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default The Doctors Book of Home Remedies for Dogs and Cats: Over 1,000 Solutions to Your Pet's Problems - From Top Vets, Trainers, Breeders, and Other Animal Experts

In this practical and entertaining guide, the top veterinarians and animal experts in the country offer more than 1,000 effective tips for treating common pet problems, such as: allergies, bad breath, ear mites, fleas, itchy skin, paw problems, teething pain, weepy eyes, and wounds. But, much more than a guide to the physical and emotional problems of pets, The Doctors Book of Home Remedies for Dogs and Cats also provides solutions to some of the toughest behavior problems, letting pet owners know when it is necessary to visit the vet--and what they can do until they get there. Since the health needs of dogs and cats are often entirely different, there are also specific tips for both cats and dogs, along with more than 75 easy-to-follow illustrations. Having this ultimate do-it-yourself pet-care book is like having a veterinarian on call 24 hours a day.
Customer Review: Great Book!
This book is a great source of information that helps in a pinch. I recommend this book to all who own pets.
Customer Review: don't own a pet without this book!
This is a great book to have if you own a cat or dog! I've used it more than I ever thought I would. From destructive behavior to depression to obesity this book covers ALOT of issues pets suffer from and can be helped by their human gaurdians. I volunteer at an animal shelter and I see everyday how quick people give up on their pets. before you make that decision- get this book and give your pet the time,patients,and the second chance they deserve!!

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
allergies , animal , behavior , book , breeders , care , cats , dogs , eyes , fleas , great , guide , health , hey , home , mites , obesity , paw , pet , problems , shelter , tips

Sponsored Cat Links