It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > General Cat Discussion > Cat Product Reviews > Cat Book Reviews
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Whole Kitty Catalog, The: More Than 800 Terrific Toys, Treats, and True Cat Facts - For You and Your Kitty

If you're one of this country's 31 million cat owners, you'll understand a cat person's immediate, visceral, "I must have it!" Response to the whole kitty catalog. This book is a Sharper Image catalog of the very best stuff there is to buy a cat and cat owner. The Whole Kitty Catalog is an amazing compendium of everything imaginable for the cat lover. What cat person could resist browsing through page after page of items for a special cat to enjoy? The products reviewed range in price from $3.95 to $122,000, with mouth-watering, colorful descriptions and complete ordering information.I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!They are truly the best of the best most of which you can't find in retail stores, including:

*I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!Natural cedar cat furniture (6 levels)

*I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!A Pyramid Litterbox, and Aquarium Bed with built-in litterbox

*I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!Lindenwood Dolls made in the likeness of your cat

*I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!The finest, custom-made cat jewelry

*I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!Collectible folk art: from Cat Butlers on rollerskates to superior cat portraiture by reknowned artists
I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!
*I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!Classy cat clothing for you, as well as Kitty Dress-up Kits for your cat!

*I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!TV videos and outrageous games for bored cats
I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!
The Whole Kitty Catalog is more than a practical buying guide. Cat lovers will want to read this book from cover to cover: it's packed with adorable photographs, reviews of the newest cat books and videos, plus amazing facts and trivia (like how cats see, the world's richest cat, and the latest natural health and grooming tips).
Customer Review: The ultimate CATalog for any imaginative cat lover
For anyone who likes to spoil their cat rotten, this book is an absolute must-have! Much more than a catalog, it contains everything from simple catnip toys to an Italian sportscar with built-in kitty seatbelt and litterbox. And there's gifts of all shapes and sizes for cat lovers, from jewelry to books to home furnishings. There's even an elf's hat to dress your cat for the holidays! I enjoyed every page of this book, learning interesting and obscure facts, picking out items for my Christmas list, and dreaming of what I'd buy my pampered cats if I ever win the lottery. The Whole Kitty Catalog certainly isn't heavy reading, but it sure brightens my days.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
adorable , amazing , aquarium , art , book , books , cat , cat books , cat lovers , catnip , cats , christmas , facts , fur , furniture , games , gifts , grooming , guide , health , hey , home , interesting , joy , kitty , litterbox , lovers , natural , person , tips , toys , videos

Sponsored Cat Links