It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default The Cookie-Store Cat

With simple precision, Cynthia Rylant tells the sweet tale of a forgotten kitty without a home who is found and adopted by the kind bakers of a charming town. The book includes many easy-to-follow recipes for the cookies mentioned inside.
Customer Review: Sweet dream of a book
My children, 5 and 6, love this book. We checked it out so many times from the library I finally had to buy it so other children could enjoy it. While my children liked the images of a cat's peaceful and safe life (and the cookies), I liked the book because it reinforces the message of showing kindness to animals. The bakers' kindness and humanity towards the cat and children is a message which can never be repeated too often. We also liked the cookie recipes at the back of the book.
Customer Review: The Amazing Cookie Store Cat
I recommend this book for kids that are young.If you like cats, this would be a good book to read. I gave this book a good rating because i liked this book.It is about a cookie store owner who finds a cat and took care of it. He lets it sleep in his store. By, Ben K

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
adopted , amazing , book , care , cat , cat's , cats , children , found , home , joy , kitty , sleep , tale

Sponsored Cat Links