It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Tarot of the Cat People: A Traveler's Report (with Tarot Deck)

Science fiction and fantasy combine to create this stunning tarot deck and book set. Situated in a distant place known as the "Outer Regions," where people have a mystical rapport with cats.
Customer Review: Cat Deck
Interesting cards. The artwork is unusual and eye catching. I like what the card description says. A must have for tarot card collectors and for cat lovers.
Customer Review: Beautiful and eerie, not for casual users
This is the only Tarot deck I own. I bought it several years ago largely because of the cats, for which I have an overwhelming passion. The set I got is a box of cards, an accompanying book and a large foldout map of how to do readings. Now, I am a great sensitive, highly intuitive, but perhaps I just can't read Tarot well. I certainly haven't relied on Tarot very much. I get exhaustively frustrated the dozen or so times I have tried to use this deck over the last several years. Again, I have no other deck and don't wish to have one either. Interestingly, each time I have gone to lay out a reading, for what is a difficult problem in my life, one of my cats, no matter where she is, no matter what she is doing, comes and lies down right smack dab in the middle of the spread. Very, very interesting; yet, her assistance still doesn't seem to help me much in reading this deck. I agree wholeheartedly with other reviewers who say this deck is not for beginners and is difficult to read. It is. I, too, find it easier to just look at the faces, as one other reviewer mentioned; that's much closer to face/photo reading, which I do very well, and then I can get some answers. However, I get no true satisfaction or resolution and always leave this deck feeling irritated. I have tried both just reading the Major Arcana to simplify things and reading the entire deck; both ways feel almost equally as frustrating. Still, I recommend this deck and book set since it is so beautiful, so mysterious, so eerie, and I'm sure has lots of information for people who can unlock the secret(s). 5 stars for the cats! Minus 1 star because it's a complicated Tarot deck. For the beauty and simplicity of reading oracle (not classic Tarot) with animals (including cat), try "The Druid Animal Oracle."

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
artwork , assistance , beautiful , book , box , cat , cat lovers , catching , cats , classic , eye , fantasy , fiction , great , lovers , mat , problem

Sponsored Cat Links