It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Lessons in Stalking... Adjusting to Life with Cats

A collection of 20 hilarious short stories from today's leading cat humorist. Cotton mice found doing the dead man's float in the water dish.5 AM wake-up calls.a "no-closed doors" policy.the cat declares a holy war when placed on a diet. Lessons In Stalking homes in on the wildly different responses the author and her long-suffering spouse have to a life shared with cats. In no other cat book will you find such riveting accounts as: * The Great Cat Butt-Wiping Adventure * Jingle Ball Horrors * The Creature Under the Fridge * Yoga Cat Ideal for cat lovers, friends of cat lovers and anyone who has ever had their heart (and home) confiscated by a feline.
Customer Review: Everybody Wants It
My husband bought this book for me because he knows I'm a cat lover, but it took me forever to read because everybody else kept stealing it. My daughter started taking it to school to read on the bus and said she'd give it back to me as soon as she was done. After a while I realized I hadn't seen the book for a while, so I asked my daughter what happened to it. She said her teacher saw it and "borrowed" it and was going to give it back to her as soon as she was done. It took me a month to get a turn with "Lessons In Stalking," but now that I finally have it, I understand why EVERYONE who picked it up couldn't put it down. What a wonderfully funny book!
Customer Review: One thing is missing...
As an author, coach and speaker I read lots of books. The difference between the usual books I read and "Lessons in Stalking" by Dena Harris is that this one is very, very funny! I was reading about grape benadryl and laughing so much that my son wanted to know what was going on. I read the story out loud to him and my wife and they found it a hoot too. Whether it's a cat foaming at the mouth, a husband trying to get the last of the foam off after a cat bath, or a couple doubling their pleasure(?) by adding a kitten, the personal vignettes penned by Dena Harris in "Lessons in Stalking" are entertaining, instructive, and very, very funny. Whether you own a cat now, have owned cats in the past, or are trying to justify to your spouse why you absolutely can't get a cat this book is for you. Oh yeah, it might even be for you if you want to get a cat. I highly recommend "Lessons in Stalking" for you and all your cat friendly friends. And the one thing that missing? That would be more stories! Kevin Decker

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
bath , book , books , cat , cat lovers , cats , diet , found , friendly , friends , fun , funny , great , hey , homes , horrors , kitten , lovers , missing , stealing , stories , story , wake , water

Sponsored Cat Links