It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Kitten (ASPCA Pet Care Guides)

The acclaimed series that teaches youngsters how to care for their best buddy.
Find out where and when to get your kitten, and how to feed and groom your growing cat. Learn to understand your cat's behavior, and how to keep your cat happy and healthy. Kitten is one of an exciting new series of pet care books designed to help young animal owners learn about and care for their pets. Illustrated on every page with full-color photography, Kitten is packed with practical information on every aspect of feline care. Published in association with the ASPCA, this series will engage and inform readers ages seven and up.
Customer Review: scukabuc
I believe this book is a great guide for children because it breaks down into steps and it demonstrates how a child should do it.Also I think it gets 5 stars because It's a great book and would really like to own it.It shows all kids of cats and kittens it also shows what to do when you first get your very cute kitten or cat(s).The reason why i would like to review the book is because i might get a cat or kitten.The contest is a great why to make people to come to your site and other links.THE END

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
animal , behavior , books , care , cat , cat's , cats , children , color , contest , cute , great , groom , guide , happy , healthy , kitten , kittens , links , pet , test

Sponsored Cat Links