It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Smitten: A Kitten's Guide to Happiness

Ever wished you could be as happy and carefree as a kitten? SMITTEN: A Kitten's Guide to Happiness will help point the way. Acclaimed photographer Rachael Hale uses her lens, her love of cats, and a great deal of patience, to create an enchanting perspective on how kittens see the world.
This latest collection in her bestselling book series features 60 brand new images of adorable kittens as they frolic, sleep, and explore. The heartwarming and amusing photographs are presented alongside memorable quotations that serve to remind us to remain curious, to revel in playtime, to appreciate fine food and friends, and to never underestimate the power of a good nap.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-29-2007   #2 (permalink)
kirarathekittycat

i bought this book its really good i LOVED it

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-03-2007   #3 (permalink)
EmmaAnnscaretaker

so where would i get this book and how much is it?

Unread 09-05-2008   #4 (permalink)
Oreo330

Here it is: Amazon.com: Smitten: A Kitten's Guide to Happiness: Rachael Hale: Books

Unread 01-16-2016   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

haohaohao2 is on a distinguished road

good. I like it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
adorable , book , books , cats , color , food , friends , great , guide , happy , hey , kitten , kittens , play , sleep

Sponsored Cat Links