It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-28-2009   #1 (permalink)
PrincessSophie

Default Soph is having kittens

My cat Sophie is having kittens any time now really,i think today is the earliest she might have them from what ive read but the most likely time she will have them is probably closer to wednesday next week. Are there any signs i can look out for that will tell me that its nearly time?? We have had a puppy crate lined with fleeces up for about a week now and shes sleeping in it all the time so we are hoping she will choose to have her kittens there. Shes eating really well and we are giving her kitten food. Is there anything else we can do to make her comfortable? Also it seems as though she isnt so fat on her sides like she has been so do cats bumps "drop" like ours do? Shes very very affectionate the last couple of days too. I can see that her nips have got bigger and pinker but no milk is coming out yet-or does that start after birth? Thanks!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-28-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

I don't have any experience on this matter but anyway, concats for the
new additions-to-be!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-28-2009   #3 (permalink)
PrincessSophie

Thank you!!!

Tags
affectionate , art , birth , cat , cats , eating , food , kitten , kitten food , kittens , mat , puppy , sleeping

Sponsored Cat Links