It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > Cat Breeders > Cat Breeders Corner
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

gunnars04 is on a distinguished road
Default My Siamese cad died :( - Which "old style" Siamese breeder do you recommend?

Hi,

I had a traditional or "old style" or "apple head" Siamese female cat that unfortunately died 2 years ago and never had any kittens
She got to be 17 years old and was the best pet that I ever had in my life!

In my city there are some modern pointy Siamese cats that don't even look similar to my old cat.

I've been looking for a traditional Siamese breeder for a long time but I haven't found anyone that I liked.

Do you recommend any?

Thank you!!
Gunnar
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Welcome to you. I'm sorry about your loss Feel free to share pictures of him though. Maybe other members will be more helpful if they know where you're from

You could also try looking for shelter Siamese or go to Siamese rescue groups. I find the mixed Siamese cats to be very beautiful, actually. Unless you want a show cat and need the papers.
Unread 09-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

gunnars04 is on a distinguished road

Im from Reykjavik, Iceland.

Since there are so few breeds here, i would have to import a kitten. Might as well import a guy and a girl and let them have kittens
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I thought you were in Scandinavia or close to it. The name seemed like you would be.

I'm guessing there aren't many PB shelter cats there either. I'm from Norway, we have had like one PB shelter cat the last year
Unread 01-12-2010   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

FuzzySiberians is on a distinguished road

Sorry for your loss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 01-14-2010   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnars04 View Post
Hi,

I had a traditional or "old style" or "apple head" Siamese female cat that unfortunately died 2 years ago and never had any kittens
She got to be 17 years old and was the best pet that I ever had in my life!

In my city there are some modern pointy Siamese cats that don't even look similar to my old cat.

I've been looking for a traditional Siamese breeder for a long time but I haven't found anyone that I liked.

Do you recommend any?

Thank you!!
Gunnar
Hi Gunnar, welcome!

I'm so very sorry for your loss I know your pain.

I'm the meowmy of 2 Siamese & 1 Tonkinese (Siamese+Burmese). You can see them (and my other two) in my gallery under my username.

I found the below in the Internet, hope it will help you:

Thai Cats Cat Breeders At KittySites.Com (Grouped By Location)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
beautiful , breeder , breeders , breeds , burmese , cat , cats , female , found , free , girl , hey , internet , kitten , kittens , loss , pet , pictures , rescue , shelter , shelter cats , siamese , traditional

Sponsored Cat Links