It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-20-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Happy
FosterMom is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Feral Kitty, Prego?

Hi! A cat showed up at my grandmothers farm about 2 months ago. I figured it was just a tom cat and all 3 of our cats are spayed so I wasn't worried. We just fed it with the others and made sure it had frsh water. Well, about a month ago, she realized it was pretty big and turns out, its a female. I think it culd be pregnant but I'm not sure. It wont let me get near it and it hisses if I try. I took in another momma cat a few years back but she was very tame and even let me feel her stomach and I found she had three kittens. When she had them in the barn She let me pet them and after a few days, they all disapeared. A few days later she brought them all up to the house and kept them there. THis one isn't so tame. Atlest, not around me. My grandmother said that it tries to rub abound her legs and get into the housse so I am hopeing she'll bring her kittens in there. If she is pregnant that is. What do you all think? Oh and I should problably mention that abortion is not an option. I'ts wrong nomatter what and I won't do it.
thanks,
FosterMom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kyleigh's Pics 593.jpg (93.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Kyleigh's Pics 598.jpg (93.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Kyleigh's Pics 600.jpg (97.0 KB, 3 views)

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
cat , cats , color , female , feral , found , hey , house , kittens , kitty , pet , pregnant , spayed , water

Sponsored Cat Links