It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-25-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

AriKitty is on a distinguished road
Default What Color is this kitten???

My husband had been looking for a kitten for a while and a girl at Petco told us about her friend who had kittens fr free. We went by and found out that the dad was a snow shoe siamese/balinese mix and the mom looked like a normal short haired gray and white cat. there was 2 kittens, both girl. One looked just like the dad with the blue eyes and one was what I thought was black until I got a better look. She has the longer silkie fur like the dad and blue eyes like the dad and other baby, but her fur is black and she seams to have like blue stripes on her face, arms and legs. She has some small bluish spots on her belly too. Everything else is black though. She is SOOOO pretty! My husband fell in love with her at first sight! He named her Ari (Are-ee)! She is very vocal and loving! But VERY mischievous!!

Anyways, I know she isnt just a black tabby because I have seen those and they do NOT have these marking or coloring. They also do not have blue eyes like this.

I want to find out what color she is but it says I have to post 25 posts first... ugh!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-26-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

You can post pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
There are a couple ways to add pictures:

You can use your profile to start a photo album. Just click "User CP" in the bar at the top of every forum page, and on the left pane you will find "Pictures & Albums". From there, just click "Add Album" and you're on your way! Just select a file from your computer and the forum will automatically resize and post to your profile album.

You can also use the forum's photo album system. Just click "Cat Pictures" in the bar at the top of every forum page, and then on the far right, you'll find "Upload Photos". Again, you're able to upload pictures directly from your computer, and they'll even show up from time to time in the Featured Photos bar above (you won't see your own pictures, but they show up for everyone else).

Or, say you want the pictures in the post you're currently writing. All you have to do is use the icon to upload a picture to your post as you're posting your thread or reply.
Welcome to the forum btw

Tags
art , baby , balinese , belly , black , blue eyes , cat , cat pictures , cats , color , computer , eyes , found , free , fur , girl , hey , kitten , kittens , love , loving , photos , pictures , profile , siamese , small , tabby , vocal

Sponsored Cat Links