It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-18-2011   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

volperossa is on a distinguished road
Default Breed itentification (beutiful pictures)

I want to find out what breed .. or closest to my old kitty who died from a terrible fall =( Pictures of her in my signature

Any help would be great , she was a seriously inteligent , yet timmid cat.

I would talk to her and she would meow back in human tones, we had little arguments and she sounded like a winey teenager .. it was so bloody cute!

She understood everything i said to her without the need to use hand gestures. a cat with a human acsent , epicness =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by AK49BWL; 01-18-2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: You're the one with issues.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-18-2011   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chooch is on a distinguished road

hi there, i dont know anything about breeds but im sure you will find someone on here who will, i just wanted to say im really sorry to hear about your cat, she was a really beautiful cat with lovely big eyes, hope you get the support you need.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-18-2011   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch View Post
hi there, i dont know anything about breeds but im sure you will find someone on here who will, i just wanted to say im really sorry to hear about your cat, she was a really beautiful cat with lovely big eyes, hope you get the support you need.
Thanks for the reply , she was the sweetest thing , and she was still only young

I learned that her patterning is not stricly the breed but more of a coloring that can happen to any breed (chromosones ect), but it can effect the personalys of cats. So many tortoiseshell cats will have similar qualitys to her.

also interestingly that nealy all of them are female , and if you get a male one there usualy sterile or have other problems.

i would still like to hear if anyone can figure the breed tho =)

cutest kitty face ever and a big bum lol
I found her lost on the streets as a kitten (no one come for her)
so no chance of me finding out my self =(

Unread 01-18-2011   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry for your loss of your beautiful kitty.

Her breed is domestic short hair (DSH), her color/markings are brown torbie. (torbie is a fairly recent term, 1980s, describing a cat with the markings of both tabby and either tortoiseshell or calico. Though this kitty doens't have a LOT of tortie in her, it can be seen, so I would call her torbie rather than tabby.

While some colors and markings in cats do seem to come with reputations for certain personality traits, really, every cat is her or his own self.

Congratulations on the rescue, though I am sorry she did not live a long life, I'm sure it was full of love with you.

please read this first

Last edited by acerlt; 01-18-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Unread 01-18-2011   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

Omg thank you! True she wasent fully tortoiseshell , closer look and u can see every serface of hair has small grey and white ones, exept the end of her tail :P , but the pattern still has that strong tabby look to it .

i loved the little white n grey hairs allover it made her look extra fluffy lol

Thank you again

Unread 01-18-2011   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

You're welcome. Yes, her colors and markings were quite striking. She looks like she was a very sweet lovey girl.

please read this first
Unread 01-18-2011   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

On a side note.. Try searching for how to post pictures, I made it VERY clear in my how-to at the top of the "Say Meow" section. No need to spam our site and cursing for trying to get your point across. You would not believe the things I've seen posted by a first post, that is WHY those restrictions are in effect. Don't like it? I can always re-ban you.......
Unread 01-19-2011   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

Fair enuf im just quite upset over my cat, i apologise =) .. re-ban?

Unread 01-19-2011   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

yes, re-ban... I accidentally checked off the wrong box and banned you for a grand total of about 20 seconds Soooo that was my mistake. Sorry for going off on you in the post above.

Tags
beautiful , box , breed , breeds , brown , cat , cats , color , cute , eyes , female , found , girl , great , grey , kitten , kitty , loss , lost , love , meow , mistake , pictures , problems , rescue , small , tabby , upset

Sponsored Cat Links