It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

robin623 is on a distinguished road
Default Do pink nipples always mean pregnancy?

I just noticed today my barn cat has rather pink nipples. The tissue under them is also quite thick if that makes sense. weight-wise, she does not appear pregnant whatsoever.
I've never been around a cat in heat but from what I have read on the internet, it's relatively easy to tell. I honestly do not recall any signs or "cat-in-season" behaviour at all from her. So, unless she is good at hiding it, I don't think she has even had her first heat yet.

So what's up with the large pink nipples?.. they were definitely not like this before. Aren't they supposed to be small and white/flesh colored?

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cool
kskat is on a distinguished road

A vet would know for sure. If she's not, please get her spayed! She'll live longer, be healthier and happier!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
behaviour , cat , cat in heat , heat , hey , hiding , in heat , internet , pregnancy , pregnant , small , spayed , vet , weight

Sponsored Cat Links