It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-06-2007   #1 (permalink)
♪♫Bugg♪♫

Default Question about Cat breed.. Serious Answers only!?

I got this cat. Her name is Roon. I got her for free in the paper. I was told by the former owner she was an Angora. Heres a picture of her. Can anyone give me some insite into this? Is she really an Angora?http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...cture026.jpgBy the way, I have searched the internet for photos, but all I can find are Whites pictures, yet the descriptons say there are black ones, or maybe shes not considered black.. who knows. I would just love to know! She is my favorite kitty! Her name is Roon by the way..(I don't know how to create a Hyper-link on Answers, so if you have to, cut & Paste the two addresses)Oh well. Thank you all!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-06-2007   #2 (permalink)
gapeach

I'm sorry. I really don't know. She is a beautiful kitty though. Good luck to you.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-06-2007   #3 (permalink)
Sybil

No. She's just your basic black longhair cat. She's beautiful.Here's a link to a black angora. Short haired body, long haired tail. Not your cat.

www.fanciers.com

Unread 04-06-2007   #4 (permalink)
Tracy G

Yes she is I found your beautiful kitty in blackcheck out this web sight looks like her to meturkish angora

www.catchannel.com

Unread 04-06-2007   #5 (permalink)
Ama

only a proffesional breeder would know. take he rto a local breeder and ask them (a angora breeder of course) and they should be able to tell you. it soent matter what she looks like she could look persion but be ragdoll and persion. she may be a mixie one too.

Tags
angora , beautiful , black , breed , breeder , cat , cut , found , free , hey , hyper , internet , kitty , love , mat , photos , picture , pictures , question , ragdoll

Sponsored Cat Links