It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-20-2007   #1 (permalink)
Love Doctor

Default What is your favorite cat breed? Why?

Mine is Siamese because they are very intelligent and vocal.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-20-2007   #2 (permalink)
Sheryllikeyeah.

Persian.. White and Beautiful.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-20-2007   #3 (permalink)
politicaladvisor2

same as you

Unread 05-20-2007   #4 (permalink)
Mackie

Rag Dolls--they're so cute!http://animal.discovery.com/breedsel...ile.do?id=3090

Unread 05-20-2007   #5 (permalink)
brookenicole84

I would have to agree. Siamese would be mine. I have 2 HALF siamese cats and they are very very vocal (which gets annoying sometimes) and are like dogs. very friendly they dont hide they love new people and attention. They arent snobby at all.

Unread 05-20-2007   #6 (permalink)
flame.goddess

mixed breeds for me! no weird health issues and generally sweet dispositions.

Unread 05-20-2007   #7 (permalink)
Eroka

Same as you.

Unread 05-20-2007   #8 (permalink)
jellybean

ragdoll they are awesome friendly and good with other cats and they are called a dog in a cat suit

Unread 05-21-2007   #9 (permalink)
tomboy_n_camo

I raise Manx cats (the kind without tails). They are sweet and loving. They are always very playful. They have longer back legs which make them "hop" like a rabbit. The only problem is they are more likely to get a certain stomach condition which could lessen there life span. I have a siamese too. I love her and yes they are very intelligent and vocal. Manxs are also intelligent. I love all cats but Manx are my favorite.

Unread 05-21-2007   #10 (permalink)
steelmadison

russian blues, and/or scandanavian silvers.(both are grey, w/a bluish tint in the russian, and the underlying hair is silver, is where the name derives from w/scandanavian)like your siamese,,, they are extremely intelligent and vocal.and i personally like the color (hue) grey.....contrasting with very bright yellow and/or green eyes.

Tags
adopted , animal , baby , beautiful , birman , black , boy , breed , breeders , breeds , care , cat , cats , children , clean , color , cute , devon rex , dog , dogs , eyes , fip , friendly , friends , girl , grey , health , hey , house , infection , lost , love , loving , maine coon , manx , mess , mixed breed , morning , ocicat , opinion , persian , personality , problem , profile , puppy , ragdoll , siamese , small , smart , snowshoe , striped , vocal , weird , why?

Sponsored Cat Links