It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-09-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
The owner said he's a rescued unwanted kitty, but, now had become a spoilt kitty boy, and he weighs 16 kg !!
Oh my... imagine him walking on top of your bladder early in the morning!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-09-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Talking Funny !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Oh my... imagine him walking on top of your bladder early in the morning!
Hahaha !! It sometimes bothers me also when Earl Blue steps on my bladder instead of Princess or Lady (actually Lady doesn't have that habit, she will usually gently and politely passes by or crosses over me...).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-09-2009   #13 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

Zot was about 30lbs or more at my best guess, he was just huge though, he was never fat but he was not slender either, he really took after me in build being heavy built without actually being fat (I can lift and carry over 280lbs to be quite honest). And he was just a regular cross bred moggy with a bit of Siamese to him pure short hair though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-09-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri Cat View Post
Zot was about 30lbs or more at my best guess, he was just huge though, he was never fat but he was not slender either, he really took after me in build being heavy built without actually being fat (I can lift and carry over 280lbs to be quite honest). And he was just a regular cross bred moggy with a bit of Siamese to him pure short hair though.
Wow ! You're strong enough for Zot, I can't imagine you're able to lift up 9 Zots (at least 270 lbs) !
From Susan to Zot ... your cats sound like legend ... please, please share your kitties' pics with us ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-09-2009   #15 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

I'll share what I've got as I find it. I might have a copy of one picture of me holding Zot. However it's possible I don't have a copy and Mum still has the only one. I don't think I've got any of the others at all. Still waiting on a mod to clear a couple of posts, and all the pics I upped.
Unread 05-09-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

For immediate result, you can upload your pix as an attachment here with your post. Just click the "manage attachment", it should work. Or you can compile an album in your profile. The album or photo uploaded for the Cat Pictures section will take a couple of days to get approved and released.

Tags
age , black , bladder , boy , breed , cat , cat pictures , cats , color , friendly , fun , funny , girl , great , hey , house , kitties , kitty , love , maine coon , maine coon cat , morning , picture , pictures , profile , rare , siamese , siberians , striped , tabby , upload , vet

Sponsored Cat Links