It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-02-2006   #1 (permalink)
jones6

Default Toys?

My 6 week old does not seem interested in toys, is it because he is too young?
What sort of toys should i get him?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-03-2006   #2 (permalink)
CatzXena.

Hmmm...

Is he jumping walking or playing with anything?
What toys did you give him?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-03-2006   #3 (permalink)
jones6

Yes he walks around alot, jumps a little and loves chewing our feet
He has a small ball, some string/ribbon, a scratch pole and hammock but is not real interested in any of them.

Unread 08-04-2006   #4 (permalink)
CatzXena.

Try a play centre but other than that he's fine he might play later or he might not be a playful kitten

Unread 08-06-2006   #5 (permalink)
kittygirl

he might be too young, also you said its a stray?
Sometimes they are not quite normal and may not enjoy toys

Unread 08-08-2006   #6 (permalink)
jones6

ah i know he is not quite normal haha! He is a bit nuts.
But still he should like playing at least some of the time.. I dont know what to do, sometimes he cries because he is bored.

Unread 08-10-2006   #7 (permalink)
CatzXena.

I think I might know...
Would you ever consider getting a second pet?
I think that may be the problem... he's lonely, if you don't want babies or would be willing to sell them then get another male (nuetered) or a female (spayed) There are too many unwanted kittens, people have thousands to choose from, they don't want more, even if they'll take them.

Unread 10-01-2006   #8 (permalink)
tabbylover224

We spent big on the toys too, the favorites are a ball of string made by my little cousin and old toilet paper tubes. His favorite play thing though is the family's dog.

Unread 10-01-2006   #9 (permalink)
himilover

Our cats love the wands with the frilly, shiny long strings coming out (they have tons of different styles at Petco). They go crazy for it. They aren't motivated to play with much besides those types of toys. My arm usually gets tired faster than they do of playing. lol.

Unread 10-01-2006   #10 (permalink)
meowmix978

Mine is also big on the wands. His favorite is a black handle with a bright yellow feather on the end. The problem is the feather gets really gross once the dog gets interested >_<

Tags
babies , black , cat , cat toys , catnip , cats , chewing , claws , crazy , dog , family , favorites , female , fur , games , hey , home , house , interesting , joy , jumping , kitten , kittens , love , male , pet , play , playing , problem , scratch , small , spayed , stray , toys , worry

Sponsored Cat Links