It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-03-2006   #1 (permalink)
felicsthecat

Default What foods do you feed to your cat?

The thing I noticed about cats is they like fish especially uncooked fresh fish. Usually we cooked the fish and mixed it with rice.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-03-2006   #2 (permalink)
catfish

We also gave rice to our cat but we mixed it a variety of foods and not confine to only one dish.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-03-2006   #3 (permalink)
Becca

My cat seems to like an awful lot of things. He can be a bit fussy on the tinned and packets of cat food, but as far as our leftover dinner is concerned he really does enjoy it. Whether it's meat or potato or vegetables, especially if it has some kind of creamy or cheesy or gravy sauce.

Unread 10-03-2006   #4 (permalink)
Purr

Alfie has the tendancy to eat whatever he can find. However, it seems to be a growing problem as he is bringing in some rather "unforunate" vermin. However, his main diet consists of Iams [The best a cat can get] and some fresh fish.

Unread 10-03-2006   #5 (permalink)
Purr

I forgot about the others. How crude of me. Wolfgang eats whatever my brother feels he can fit in his mouth but I insist that he has some Iams to try and get him healthy, eventually. Ruby is a bit fussy on her food so we have to buy her Whiskas seperately or she just doesn't eat at all.

Unread 10-03-2006   #6 (permalink)
himilover

My cat used to only eat canned cat food (beef, not fish) lol, ugh.. and macaroni and cheese.. yep, you heard it right. He literally would not touch any other food. So, one day I went out and bought the Purina (dry) indoor cat formula food and he absolutely loves that stuff more than anything. So I am happy to have finally found a food that he agrees with.

Unread 10-03-2006   #7 (permalink)
Purr

Macaroni Cheese? Well, that happens to be my most favourite meal so maybe I should try and sway my cats to eat it. Then I could have it a lot more often than I currently am. Thanks for the advice.

Unread 10-03-2006   #8 (permalink)
lizroberts

My cats love their food. Mind you they will try and eat anything going. Their favourite would have to be ham. They will do anything for it and sable the girl, is unusually friendly when the ham comes out.

Unread 10-07-2006   #9 (permalink)
aja3171

My cats like fish and rice too. And yes raw fish! My golly, they even snatch those ones that are supposed to be our food . My mother gets angry everytime.

Unread 10-14-2006   #10 (permalink)
Tomcat385

We just give our cats cat food. Once in a great while, we will sprinkle cheese on it or mix it with rice or something of that sort, but i dont want to get them to spoiled when it comes to food.

Tags
advice , allergic , angry , cat , cat food , cats , diet , dry , fiber , fish , food , found , friendly , fun , funny , girl , great , happy , healthy , hey , indoor , joy , lost , love , lucky , problem , raw , scratching , strays , type , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links