It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-29-2007   #11 (permalink)
crookshanks

I think the best way to do that is by going to the vet. I personally am not very good at clipping anybody's nails, especially my cats' because they tend to scratch and get angry when i do that and they might get hurt if i cut their nails the worng way.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-30-2007   #12 (permalink)
ChristineP

I usually let the vet cut my cat and dog's nails. I have no clue how to cut them without hurting them. It is just easier to let a professional do it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 1 Week Ago   #13 (permalink)
Newborn

maxwelljoh is on a distinguished road
Default best dog nail trimmer

Hi everyone
I am using URPOWER RECHARGEABLE PET NAIL GRINDER for my dog, but it seems he is not happy with it, I am looking for its replacement, please do suggest me some good dog nail clippers. My budget is no more than 100$.....
Thanks, best regards

Tags
angry , babies , baby , belly , cat , cat's , cats , christmas , clawing , claws , clip , clipping , cut , dog , dogs , eye , found , fun , fur , furniture , great , hey , hurt , kitty , love , nails , nervous , scratch , scratching , small , stop , vet

Sponsored Cat Links