It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-29-2007   #1 (permalink)
crookshanks

Default what type of cat would you want to be?

Let's see, I am just curious about this so help me by participating. If ever in your next life you were destined to be a cat. What type of cat would you want to be and why? Let's see what breed wins.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-30-2007   #2 (permalink)
ChristineP

If I had a choice of being a cat I think it would be a persian cat. With my long, flowing, beautiful hair. Heck, I would love to be a cat period. Sleeping 16 hours a day. Someone to wait on you hand and foot everyday. No working or paying taxes. Someone to pet and love you all the time. But the downside, you can't speak English.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-31-2007   #3 (permalink)
catatonic

If I would be a cat, I would be the one with the fuzzy wuzzy tail. I forgot what type of breed it is I'm sorry. But I would really want to be extra fluffy for the kids to hug me. And I would also want to be white. You're right christine we wouldn't know how to speak English.

Unread 02-09-2007   #4 (permalink)
Catrancher99

I'd like to be either a Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest cat. They tend to be big and fluffy with gentle natures and generally pretty smart. Both developed naturally as breeds, rather than relying on humans to select for characteristics. They do well in cold climates, and I dislike the heat - my ancestors came from Scotland, Ireland, England & Germany so I guess it's in my blood. Romping in the snow with all that fur to keep me warm would be a kick.

Unread 02-09-2007   #5 (permalink)
LucyBell's mom

I agree, I would be a Maine Coon. but then I wonder bout the hairball thing so mabe a hairless kitty might be better. but then i would get cold. So I think i'll be a morffing kitty and change into any breed acording to my needs. lol

Unread 02-09-2007   #6 (permalink)
ChristineP

Oh I forgot about hairballs. Persian cats have long hair. Man, I would be hacking up hairballs all day long. LOL

Unread 02-09-2007   #7 (permalink)
wendywenpet

I would love to come back as my cat Egor!!! I look at her everyday sleeping in my warm bed as soon as I get out of it.... and then after breakfast she climbs back in and finds the warmest spot where the electric blanket is still on!!!

I tell her everyday what a lucky little girl she is and I am so envious. She is a short haired domestic tabby.... There are pics posted here of her.

Unread 02-09-2007   #8 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Default Why a calico?

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledmood View Post
Well I think I would have to say i'd be a.....Calicao
Just curious Troubledmood, why a calico speifically? Because they are so beautifully colored?

Unread 02-09-2007   #9 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Wendywenpet, just went to your photo of Egor. She's a beauty. Saw some of the other pix too. Crazy, man, crazy LOL

Unread 02-13-2007   #10 (permalink)
jade's_mom

I love blue eyes, and semi long haired cats...gotta love those 'brush' tails on semi long hairs!!!

As far as actual breed, I would say a torti point Balinese...I like lots of color

Tags
balinese , beautiful , blue eyes , breed , breeds , cat , cats , cold , color , crazy , eyes , fur , girl , happy , heat , hey , kitten , kitties , kitty , love , lucky , maine coon , persian , pet , shoes , sleeping , smart , stray , tabby , toys , type , why?

Sponsored Cat Links