It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-03-2007   #1 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

Cool Smart little kitties!!!

Cats are just so smart! My cat Pun opens my MAGNETIC cabinets and opens all my closets. But today he out done himself.... I literally just watched him open the tupperware container that hold his food that has locks on each side! That is amazing to me. If that isn't smart-I don't know what is! What amazing tricks does your kitties do?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-08-2007   #2 (permalink)
the duck

(sometimes i have trouble opening tupperware - haha)
The Duck is 4 mos old. we have a floor lamp w/ a pull chain that hangs over the couch. he pulls this chain to turn on the lamp, then lays on his blanket on the back of the couch and naps right beneath it. must like the heat from the bulb!
(i've lectured him about wasting electricity, but he is cute! lol)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-09-2007   #3 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

LOL-That is too funny. I think cats truly own us. But sometimes they let us think we are in charge! They are just TOO smart!

Unread 02-09-2007   #4 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Egor.. likes to open the drawer where her elasctics are. My husband brings home elastics for her to play with and I put them in a drawer. Don't get me wrong.... she doesn't eat them ... so I am not worried about that. She plays fetch with them. But when I hide the fresh ones she goes into the drawer and tries to pull them out. Then I find them in her food dish... in my bed... and all over the place. As well as her strings from my jogging pants. She drags them all over the apt. In the bathroom... bedroom... and again.. in her food dish!!!

Unread 02-09-2007   #5 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Maybe time for both of us to get the child proof door closers!!! Or whatever they are called!

Unread 02-09-2007   #6 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

LOL, I LOVE CATS!! Today Pun did a new one. I was sleeping and I hear this odd noise. I get up to see him on top of the fridge (which isn't new). But this time he opened the freezer!! I just have a lack of words for my smart and crazy boy!!

Unread 02-09-2007   #7 (permalink)
ChristineP

My cat PJ opens the kitchen cabinet where the cat food is all the time. It has a latch on it and it is very hard to open. I don't know how she does it. She will also go to the bathroom and open the bottom cabinet where the towels are and crawl in and sleep on the clean towels.

Unread 02-09-2007   #8 (permalink)
ChristineP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywenpet View Post
Maybe time for both of us to get the child proof door closers!!! Or whatever they are called!

Then they would learn how to open the child proof locks. LOL It would be just another challenge for them.

Unread 02-09-2007   #9 (permalink)
Catrancher99

I'd have to say the smartest cat I ever knew wasn't even mine. He was a big gray & white guy my aunt had that she named Nipper. In 1976 she went to live in South Africa with her husband for a few months (he was from there). To keep her apartment while she was gone she let my brother and I move in and take care of the Nipster. One day we came home and I had to use the bathroom real bad - but Nipper was squatting on the rim taking a dump. He glared at me, so I decided it was best to wait LOL. When he was done, sure enough there was his little "cat-a-log." He learned to do this on his own.

Unread 02-17-2007   #10 (permalink)
ChristineP

Wow, I wonder how Nipper learned how to do that. I wish I could teach my cats to do that. It would save on litter costs.

Tags
amazing , apartment , boy , care , cat , cat food , cats , clean , color , crazy , cute , food , fun , funny , heat , hey , home , kittens , kitties , kitty , litter , love , money , pet , play , save , shopping , sleep , sleeping , small , smart , tricks , weird

Sponsored Cat Links