It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-07-2007   #1 (permalink)
Lila42

Default Does your cat keep you awake at night?

I know cats are nocturnal. But my cat keeps my whole family up at night. We are thinking about a cage. I am working here on four hours of sleep. It starts each night at about four or five am. Cleo, the terror, jumps in the window sill and bats at the blinds. I cannot raise the blinds at night as there is a huge light outside, blinding us. She does this at least ten times. The noise from the ratttling blind wakes us up. I cannot close my door as she has dug a hole in the carpet trying to get in. I squirt her with a bottle at least ten times before giving up and locking her in a bathroom, where she claws at the door and pees in the floor. GRRR. Any suggestions?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-01-2007   #2 (permalink)
Oreo

Angry

.I have two cats one is Oreo and the second one is Fonzy they keep us up at night also. Fonzy is the one who is always running behind Oreo and when Oreo jumps at the window he grabs her by her stomach like hugging her and then he pulls her down. All you hear at night is running around like horses and a big boom. They are driving me and my husband crazy!!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-04-2007   #3 (permalink)
Starbuline

Schmoo keeps me up at night a lot. She pushes the door on purpose because it squeaks and she does it to wake me up so I can feed her.

Tags
carpet , cat , cats , claws , crazy , family , hey , night , sleep , suggestions , wake , window

Sponsored Cat Links