It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-02-2007   #1 (permalink)
catlover027

Question I Have a question about my cat.

My Cat's name is Fluffy. She is about 10 pounds. She is vomiting of and on the last couple weeks. She is feed a quarter of a can of cat food in the morning and in the evening. One cup of dry food is left out for the day. I was thinking she is over eating but, I am not 100%. Tonight she vomitted after she ate, then proceded to wait a few minutes and eat again. I'm wondering if I should take her to the vet or cut down on how much I feed her. Any suggestions??? Any advice anyone can give would be very helpfull. I have another cat named Princess and I'm afraid she is losing out on eating. She eats alittle and then walks away then Fluffy goes up to eat it. We push her away but, I think she manages to get it anyway. Well, thanks again. Brandy

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-03-2007   #2 (permalink)
marble

Don't hesitate, take her to the vet. It's probably a parasite and she needs it to be taken care of asap, shes also probably in alot of discomfort.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-03-2007   #3 (permalink)
lucky47

Yes, take your kitty to the vet right away. She could have a problem with her digestive system or she could have a blockage in her digestive system somewhere.
My cat did that, I took her to the vet and they did nothing but send her home with nausea pills. They did not work. I took her back to the vet and insisted on x-rays of her stomach and intestines. She had inflammable bowel disease and the food could not get past her stomach.
It's easier to take care of the problem if you catch it early.
Good luck!!

Tags
advice , another cat , bowel , care , cat , cat food , cat's , cut , dry , dry food , eating , food , hey , home , kitty , morning , nausea , pills , problem , question , suggestions , vet , vomiting

Sponsored Cat Links