It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
Bill McPhee

Default Need Advise

I have a 3 year old male Ragdoll who has been in perfect health. We had to take him into emergency on the weekend due to rapid breathing. The hospital is 90% sure Neko has Chylothorax and this will be confirmed once the fluid sample is analyzed. They are recommending surgery and I am looking for feedback / comments from anyone who has had similar experiences and what they ended up doing for their cat.
Thanks Bill

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-10-2007   #2 (permalink)
snurgle974

My kitty is not ill, but I just read your post and I wanted to know how your Ragdoll is doing.....I hope that it is getting better....I just wanted you to know that I'm concerned , for it is hard to face a crisis happenng to a loved one, and to not have any answers re: type of disease, etc., and it's a really lonely feeling when no one has answers...I know. You and your cat are in my thoughts and prayers....N

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-04-2008   #3 (permalink)
tommy77

well i need a advice from you people...their is a b-day of my horse and i am confused what to give him...and its also very importrant...cz my horse is too touchy...well i got some products from this link horse painting ..so what you think may i give him a portrait of hi,...cz this link is offering this facility????

Unread 03-04-2008   #4 (permalink)
tommy77

Default its urgent

well i need a advice from you people...their is a b-day of my horse and i am confused what to give him...and its also very importrant...cz my horse is too touchy...well i got some products from this link horse painting ..so what you think may i give him a portrait of hi,...cz this link is offering this facility????

Last edited by tommy77; 03-05-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Unread 03-06-2008   #5 (permalink)
kaede1107

well if the vet says he need it why not. if that will save your pet go for it. if you're having doubt go to other vet for second opinion.

Tags
advice , breathing , cat , crisis , feedback , health , hey , kitty , male , opinion , painting , pet , prayers , ragdoll , save , surgery , thoughts , type , urgent , vet

Sponsored Cat Links