It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-05-2008   #1 (permalink)
skyla

Default Help: Needed Advice!

I have a small, cute, orange kitten that I rescued from our cars motor. Anyways, he has a hard time using our litter boxes we have out for him and his adopted brothers and sister. I have 3 litter boxes in the house and he has yet to use it correctly. I've tried everything! I set him in the litterbox and it still doesn't work! It worked perfectly well for my other cats, I just don't understand why it's not working for him. Do you have any advice your willing to share with me on how I can train him? Please comment below if you can help me! thank you!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
marvelousmaiden

You may not want to,but perhaps you could keep him in a large cage/crate for a few days.You should have one large enough to put in a litterbox,food,and water,and a folded up blanket or large beachtowel for them to sleep on.With such limited space,he likely won't go where he sleeps or near his food,so that leaves the box.It's a good idea to have such a cage on hand for recuperating,and similar isolation situations.good luck.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-06-2008   #3 (permalink)
kaede1107

if your cat is not comfortable try a cat bed. here you can find lots of (www.catbeds-4less.com). with this they can relax more and will sure have a good rest.

Last edited by kaede1107; 03-06-2008 at 08:53 AM.

Unread 03-06-2008   #4 (permalink)
skyla

thank you for the advice but we tryed that one. we put honey bear and lindzy in a cage at night with a litter box. we get up in the morring and honey bear is sitting there just doing # 2 right there on their blanket right in front of me. but we did have a good night lastnight. their cage is nice and clean this morring but i will keep trying that idea thanks
skyla

Unread 03-08-2008   #5 (permalink)
courtneylovescats

Hi
My cat did not use the litter box at first put her in the litter box and leave her to do her bussiness and my cat started to use it.

Tags
adopted , advice , beds , box , cat , cats , clean , cute , food , hey , house , kitten , litter , litter box , litter boxes , litterbox , nice , night , sleep , small , water

Sponsored Cat Links