It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-25-2008   #11 (permalink)
buttercup

I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks due to holidays but wanted to say how glad I am to hear Ice is okay now. My Oscar loves lying on his back and tolerates some belly scratches but when enough is enough will tug at your hand and remind you he's had enough. Zipper is not a fan of the same attention but she shows her pleasure in other ways. She uses her paws a lot like hands and will place her paw in my hand so i can stroke her pads.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-25-2008   #12 (permalink)
Petal1

They are sooooooooo individual, aren't they? I have 2 that hate having their paws touched and two how like it...and 2 that like to get belly rubs and two that don't. They certainly let you know what they like and don't like!!! And people actually say that cats are boring!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-26-2008   #13 (permalink)
Tater

Default Another Update

Monday I contacted the vet and expressed concern about his appetite. The vet put him on an additional medication to boost his appetite. He is eating much more now and that will help protect his liver and may even push the hairball/blockage out. Surgery isn't out of the question but seems more remote.

Unread 08-27-2008   #14 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

Sending prayers and paws crossed for continued improvement

Unread 08-27-2008   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Fingers crossed!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 09-11-2008   #16 (permalink)
Tater

Default Final Update, I Hope

Ice had the last of his medications this morning except for Laxatone. I suspect he will be on that one for life. What the heck, if he likes tuna flavored chicken who am I to disagree. FWIW, I was mixing the Laxatone with wet food and crushed pills into a pate'. Now I simply squeeze the stuff onto wet food and he eats the Laxatone first. Go figure.

He is able to eat larger quantities at a time now. The vet says to continue the Laxatone, wet food and to stay in touch. Time will tell.

On a humerous note: Ice came to us as a nearly starved, nutered and declawed stray. His former pet spoiled him rotten with wet food, icecream and other things we discover from time to time. Opening canned anything or eating icecream in the house is a challenge. He wasn't eating wet food before but will in the future. Cats will do anything to get their way.

Unread 09-12-2008   #17 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
She uses her paws a lot like hands and will place her paw in my hand so i can stroke her pads.
This is so cute.My Marley does this.She's very affectionate.xxxxx
Unread 09-12-2008   #18 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

I'm so glad Ice is on the mend.Good luck.He's beautiful.xxxxx
Unread 09-14-2008   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

I'm very glad to hear that Ice is Okay now!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
affectionate , beautiful , belly , box , canned food , cat , cats , cute , eating , food , fun , funny , great , hair balls , happy , hey , home , house , litter , litter box , loss , love , morning , moving , nice , pet , picture , pills , prayers , problems , question , scary , sleep , sleeping , stray , surgery , turkey , vet , vomiting , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links