It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-11-2008   #1 (permalink)
jazzylane

Default Stupid people who hurt animals

I am from London Ontario and recently all the students have come back to town. I was listening to the radio and heard that there were 300 charges laid from Friday to Monday. The one charge that they mentioned was of a student who chased after a cat and kicked it so hard that it needed to be put down. I am offended that someone could do that to an animal. If anyone ever kicked my cat I would kick them!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-12-2008   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Well said.I hate people who are cruel to animals.Welcome anyway.I'm Cheryl from South Wales.xxxxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-12-2008   #3 (permalink)
jazzylane

Thanks...I am Jasmine.
I think that behavior like that is the the beginnings of a serial murderer.

Unread 09-12-2008   #4 (permalink)
Robthecatman

Anyone who hurts animals is a sick person. They are also cowardly and lack the courage to confront someone who will strike back. It makes them feel big and powerful, when in reality they are weak and small. Why don't they go and kick a lion and see what happens!
Rob

Unread 09-12-2008   #5 (permalink)
Tracarella

Default I agree

Carma will bite that guy right in the you know what someday. I can't stand people who are cruel to animals like that or other humans for that matter as well. I watch Animal Planet alot and get sucked into that show "Animal Cops" or something like that and I get so mad seeing how cruel some humans can be to their own pets.

Another thing I hate is when someone adopts a pet and then a year later brings it to the humane society because they can't keep it. I can't stress enough how important it is to really plan out the next 15 years and if you're going to be able to keep an animal that whole time. It's a persons' responsibility to make sure it truely will have a forever home.

Unread 09-13-2008   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Oh yes,I watch that programme in amazement sometimes.How can people be so cruel to their animals is beyond belief.xxxxx
Unread 09-13-2008   #7 (permalink)
jazzylane

The worst part of all is that the people that do things like this get minimal punishments. The laws need to be more extreme. I am not sure about the laws in the states, but I know that here in Canada they are given a fine and aren't allowed to have a pet for something like 2 years. That is a slap in the face to canadians. It makes me feel like there is no vindication if something should happen to my little guy.

Unread 09-14-2008   #8 (permalink)
JayJay123

Cool

Ha! That's is very very very very very TRUE!

Go kick a lion and get a lick on the cheek!

Unread 09-14-2008   #9 (permalink)
JayJay123

Cool

Wasn't funny was it....

Unread 09-14-2008   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Angry

It doesn't matter JayJay, I understand what you wanted to say.

Regarding these cruel humans I must say that they must be in jail. I consider them dangerous sick people that must be punished without any pity!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
animal , art , behavior , bite , cat , crazy , dog , fun , funny , hey , home , hurt , mat , person , pet , problem , sick , small , stress

Sponsored Cat Links