It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-28-2008   #1 (permalink)
Oso

Default Bad News

Well I had a horrible Thanksgiving! Wednesday morning Manchada had pretty much pushed her butt... out. So I had to rush her to the vet. They did a little surgery on her. Said she did wonderful. Told me to call and let her know how she was doin. Well she was drowsy of course the rest of Wednesday. Thursday morning before I went to work I noticed she still was not eating and wasn't drinking much so I gave her a couple syringe full of water to put fluid in her. I went to work. (This is Thanksgiving by the way) and when I came home.. my husband told me to go in the bedroom. I asked why. He said he couldn't tell me I just had to go in there. I thought I had a surprise.. Boy did I ever. He said look under the sheet. I automatically knew. I said please tell me your joking. He said no I'm sorry I'm not. I said please tell me your joking.. I just picked her up and held her as close to me as I possibly could and just bawled. I cried the whole night. We put her in a box and put her in the spare room cause it was 11 pm. Today after I got off work.. I had to burry her. I was fine until I had to put her in where I again held her as close to me as I possibly could and cried as loud and as hard as I could. I felt like I was having to bury a child. I still can't stop tearing up. What makes me cry the most is that at 4:30 yesterday afternoon my husband checked on her and she was breathing hard. Her sister came in and nudged her with her head and paws to get her to move. So Javier left her alone awhile.. when he check on her again in 15 minutes.. ... ... she was dead. He said he sister just sat there looking at her then looking at Javier back at her. Nudged her a few times then layed down beside her and put her head on top of her. He couldn't stand it anymore he went in the living room and in about 2 minutes Reina came running out and jumped on his lap and looked so sad. The he said today she was crying all day. I can't stop crying. It's never ending.
I just don't understand how Tuesday night she can go from running.. jumping playing with her sister. Eating and drinking normal.. to Wednesday morning having that happen to her to Thursday.. gone.. .. forever.. I'm sorry.. I have to go..

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-29-2008   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Oh no,this is awful.I am so so sorry for your loss of beautiful Manchada.Like you said,it is like losing a child,and sadly we all have to go through it.I did myself in June,when I lost my handsome boy,Floyd.It's heartbreaking.She is at Rainbow Bridge now,free from pain,and waiting for you.Just remember she had a good life with you.Manchada has left massive paw prints on your heart.Take care sweetheart.Love Che.xxxxx
Unread 11-29-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I'm soooooo sorry for the loss of your baby Manchada, I cannot believe this happen!
I perfectly understand what are you going thru, I was in the same situation twice I also couldn't stop crying, like you.
But remember, she's now in the Bridge waiting for you!
R.I.P. poor little baby!

Take care,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-29-2008   #4 (permalink)
Oso

I know she's in a better place but it doesn't make it any easier. Plus looking at her sister's face.. which I think the one has a problem because it's like it never fully opened. Which makes her face look sad. Javier even said yesterday that eye was running all day. Like she was crying out of that eye.

I did have a question though. My landlord said that cats have no concept of time. That we would still remember her but the cats wouldn't in a month. I don't want to believe that. I want them to remember her. To let her memory live through them.

Also, if anybody is on facebook let me know because I have pretty much all my pictures on there. but i have it to where only friends can view any of my info.

Unread 11-29-2008   #5 (permalink)
Oso

i have also noticed that now her sister, Reina wants to be around us all the time. To where she rides in the truck when i pick up my husband from work

Unread 11-30-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

Hi,

When my 2 kits died (the first one in 2003 & the 2nd in 2005) the others were looking for them the first day. After that they completely forgot.
But you will never, never forget her!

This is for you:
Just this side of heaven is a place called RainbowBridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to RainbowBridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross RainbowBridge together...

Unread 11-30-2008   #7 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Unhappy

I'm very sorry for your loss dear.... I can imagine how hard it may be to loose someone you love so much... You have to think that the life she lived with you was the better life she could live, and now she is in a perfect place waiting for you while God takes care of her...

Now you have to pass through you pain... there's nothing else to do dear... and to try to be strong for your other furry babies.

I send you one thousand kisses and hughes from the bottom of my heart.

Laura

Unread 12-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

Yes, this is what I call disastrous news , very sad , poor kittie & owners also.

Unread 12-03-2008   #9 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Oh, that's too bad to hear. I'm so sorry for your loss...
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Unread 12-04-2008   #10 (permalink)
Cool Cat

pink29 is on a distinguished road

i have just read your message and im so sorry to here about your kitten it made me cry, i know it doesnt help but im sure she is at rainbowbridge running around trying to catch all the butterflies with her friends. my thoughts are with uxx

Tags
animal , babies , baby , beautiful , box , boy , breathing , care , cats , color , crying , eating , eye , eyes , facebook , food , free , friends , happy , health , hey , home , hurt , jumping , loss , lost , love , morning , night , not eating , paw , pet , pictures , play , playing , problem , question , sad , small , spotted , stop , surgery , thanksgiving , vet , water

Sponsored Cat Links